Saturday, October 23, 2010

Granville Island Brockton IPA

I recently went out to a pub I used to work at for a quick bite and a pint.  I bellied up to the bar to have a chat with the bartender and ordered a pint of Granville Island IPA.  Maybe I have been spoiled by my recent trip to Oregon but I was quite disappointed with this beer.  Very little characteristics of a pacific northwest  IPA, very minimal citrus notes and the hops were not very well defined. Just a very safe beer much like all of there products (wouldn't want to offend anyone beer) something I would drink if there was nothing else to drink on tap.

Upcoming reviews
Howe Sound Total Eclipse of the Hop
Okanagan Springs Black Lager
Whistler Alpine Lager
Dechutes 2010 Jubale
Dogfish head Punkin ale

Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment